View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 03:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaveZ03
Base Member

Drives: '11 FairladyZ
DaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond reputeDaveZ03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Thanks for the response. That's the problem since I was 17 (35 now) I have never been happy with any shop I have ever taken my cars to in my area. I no longer have the money to blindly throw at my car hobby. It doesn't matter who says they had great work done I always get burnt. I can no longer physically do it myself either.

Im just going to have to tell this guy to print out the instructions from the nissan manual and follow them step by step. then I have to hope once the clutch is broke in and I can give it some gas I dont have boost leaks from piping being removed to get to the tranny bolts.
Np. Sucks to hear about your situation but I hope you're able to get it resolved ASAP, with as little additional discomfort as possible.
DaveZ03 is offline   Reply With Quote