View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 03:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the response. That's the problem since I was 17 (35 now) I have never been happy with any shop I have ever taken my cars to in my area. I no longer have the money to blindly throw at my car hobby. It doesn't matter who says they had great work done I always get burnt. I can no longer physically do it myself either.

Im just going to have to tell this guy to print out the instructions from the nissan manual and follow them step by step. then I have to hope once the clutch is broke in and I can give it some gas I dont have boost leaks from piping being removed to get to the tranny bolts.

*Update*

Called and talked with Z1 Motorsports. After describing the symptoms they said it should be two easy fixes. Shift plate needs to be rotated 180 degrees and there is still air in the clutch line.

Last edited by Mr&Mrs; 12-17-2019 at 03:37 PM.
Mr&Mrs is offline   Reply With Quote