View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 02:08 PM   #4680 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
Please allow me to apologise to all of you. It was never my intention to create friction, or anger and I am truly sorry that this has happened. As fellow Z enthusiasts, we should not be squabbling and clearly it is my fault. This place is a wonderful resource for 370z owners - long may it continue. I wish you all well.
Man don't apologize. We're enthusiasts. We follow news, we get excited, some people hear things, some people dont. Sometimes its accurate, sometimes its not.

Just cuz some people mad and they clique up with the same kotex raged emotions about not having solid info on the new Z and they get mad... Your intentions came from a solid place. You dont have a history of trolling or acting out on the forum.

For all intents and purposes, I think what you're saying is true...
Its NISSAN that's bipolar about the Z. So what you heard can now be outdated cuz now they decided to restructure or stall the project.

Nissan is who frustrates us...
Nobody should be getting so mad at one member they're on a 3 page rant just cuz u have 3rd party in information. At best all that needs to be said is, I dont trust that... I'll believe it when I see it. And done.

As for the test mule, j think it was either an engine or suspension test. Not a chassis test. So that's why I think that could've been a mule. Cuz early tests of those parts are often seen in an older car. My middle finger to anyone mad cuz my intuition kicked in.

Does it mean a Z will come out?
No...
It just means they're doing a performance check on parts they plan to use if they go thru with it.

WE ALL LOVE THE Z HERE.

Let's not ride people over faith or lack thereof, of information.

Happy Holidays to all and hoping we get some true azz solid Z news for the holiday!!!