View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 01:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Rodd
Base Member

Drives: 12 370Z R’ster Red M
Rodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond reputeRodd has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there, did you or anybody else end up looking into having the whole top lid wrapped? A friend of mine just bought a brand new 2019 and had the entire car wrapped in clear, looks amazing, you can hardly notice, even up close. Cost him around $5k though. I was quoted at he same place $180 to replace the strip, and it would be 1 piece not 3. Going back in this week to get price on the whole lid section.
After seeing my friends car I think, well I know, it will look so much better than the strip as you simply will not see those edges in the middle of the lid. Granted though over time it will need replacing again and will cost more than the small strip.
Rodd is offline   Reply With Quote