Thread: Ecutek tune
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.xl View Post
They go by CRG. Again, they are just starting. They’ve tuned built subies and EVos. They have tuned a few VQs via uprev including my cousins G37. He seems happy with it.
I’m ok with letting him tune my car. He will be giving me free retunes as well if i add ported manifolds or decide to go e85. Basically using my car as a guinea pig.

My main concern would be being able to take that same license and using it somewhere else like specialty Z if i dont like the work CRG does on my car
You would be able to use you license but most tuners lock their tunes so you wouldn't be able to modify their tunes if you go to another tuner. I assume you would have to reflash it back to stock and start from scratch but I'm not positive about that.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote