View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 03:58 AM   #241 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Stopped posting for sometime, I think 3 hard weeks, so finished the roll cage, I had to travel to Paris for 4 days and then returned to install the dashboard and finish all the remaining job to get the car in a working condition for the race, my target was to check if I have any technical requirement missing and to get the chance to have a shake down for the car.

The car had an exhaust leak, before the cats, which got wrong reading for the o2 sensors, so I think it was pulling a lot of timing, my car was maybe the slowest out there and right axle boot broke, after inspection, it appears the ball joint nut snapped and with small bumps and play broke it. Made a quick fix, and entered first race to just see if there is more problems, I think I have over cooled the engine as it barely reach 92-93 while racing. The suspension setup was very safe, understeer and then turns with throttle, I didn't have the time to get alignment, I think it will make the car turns harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNnsFnFITbI

Didn't finish the race, hopefully next race it will be ready and finish both races.

I made a list for what to buy now, I will start with new full exhaust, front lower arm, high hp rated axles, and new bolts/nuts for the car.
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote