View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 05:51 PM   #4661 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
FWIW 'Chubbs' isn't actually my real name. If you really did ask someone in America if they know Chubbs, they'd probably put you down as a bit of a weirdo.
Who in their right mind would have thought that it was your real name? TBCH... when I did ask them about this guy named chubbs... your posts on this forum were reknowned to them for their ignorance

Quote:
If you re-read my posts I have actually made statements that could be backed up - it's just that I haven't backed them up
EXACTLY!!

Quote:
When the car's revealed, I'll be tempted to tell you more, because I respect your scepticism.
We all know exactly what you will do... claim to have been the first to know

Quote:
To be honest, I don't have any interest in bragging
If that were true you would keep you mouth shut/keyboard quiet.

Quote:
I've just been trying to contribute to a thread which is of great interest to me and to fellow Z enthusiasts (or obsessives, as I am). If you enjoy spending some of your spare time attacking me, go ahead, it's fine. I'm not here to make enemies.
Your contributions have been negative. No one is attacking you other than for your useless contributions to the thread. Deservedly so from what I can see.

Quote:
I'm as keen as the next man to see the new Z - fully intending to get one, which will be my 5th over a period of fifteen years. Hopefully the rumours of a 400hp 3.0l twin turbo will come true, because that's what I want.
Good for you. If this had been all you had posted you wouldn't have gotten such a reaction

Quote:
I'm not some here-today-gone-tomorrow internet troll, I'm a genuine enthusiast who has been on this site since 2009 (I don't post a great deal here, because I'm over the ocean from you).
I am a troll, and you sure sound like a troll to me. I'm guessing you brought up nationality for more reasons than the time zone difference

Quote:
Finally, to your claim that I haven't seen anything at all... ... ...

always wanted to use that gif. Happy Christmas to you.
Too bad you used it wrong

You're the one beating the dead horse claiming you know secret details on the new Z without any information to back it up

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote