Thread: Stillen CAI
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2019, 06:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t have any experience with the Stillen Gen2 CAI other than I know the air filters are easier to replace or remove and clean. I believe that rather if you prefer a oiled or dry air filter is more your preference as you will never feel the actual difference in performance between the two. I have experience with the Stillen Gen3 CAI and it has been proven on the dyno to make whp and wtq on our Z’s that is why so many Z enthusiasts use them today because they work. The only thing with the installation of the Stillen Gen3 CAI is you must remove the front bumper cover for installation which doesn’t take long at all to remove. The K&N air filter the Stillen Gen3 CAI uses obviously flows air well even for being a oiled air filter. Stillen highly recommends replacing or removing and cleaning your K&N air filter once per year under normal driving conditions.

Last edited by Quicksilvers; 12-14-2019 at 06:24 AM.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote