View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 03:45 PM   #4635 (permalink)
-ZS-Carpenter
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 370z 6MT
-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute-ZS-Carpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbs View Post
I've never said I know somebody that's connected. I already said I was guessing that the concept would be released at Tokyo and again I happily admit that I was wrong on that one. I don't have a care in the world whether you give me any credence or not - I'm just saying what I can and whetting your appetites a bit. However - I do know it's coming and I also know more about it than you do - or than I can say.

I find your posts amusing. One day I will say more.
So just 100% BS speculation.

If a new Z ever drops you and a few others will be all over the forums saying "I told you so" when none of you know anything at all. with the BS
-ZS-Carpenter is offline   Reply With Quote