View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #104 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Goose View Post
I agree, You cant put down all the power in first or second anyways. You need to control the boost in first, ramp up in second and full out in third. I will be investing after I rebuild my engine.
My question was a bit vague. I’ll rephrase it, I want the ability to mat it in 1st-3rd on street tires without roasting the tires. Closest thing that my car will see to drag racing is 1/2 mile roll racing. My car build is directly around road racing, the less I have to think and/or to do on the track the more I can concentrate on laying down faster lap times. The most advance race cars in the world use motec or some other type of stand-alone for TC. For me, I’ve not seen any body take the factory Ecu to any heights that would hold me back from wanting a stand alone. I hope others tuners within the next year or so can come up with something other then flamp maps, pops and bang tunes.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote