View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadfooted View Post
Thanks for the info. I would of thought that most of the issues would of been worked out with it being a kit. Yeah it's all going to machine shop to be looked at prepped machine work done and block to be assembled. I talked to friend that builds motors about some of this stuff and we came up with what I've put together. From what I gathered with the shops i talked to if they're not getting to build it they dont really care to help with info. I should of came here and made a post for info. But looking thru a lot of the posts I've found it just gets the same spend tons of money custom one of pieces or go fi.
Yup, why would they give away there business secrets. Great machine shops are backed up beyond belief. My motor is on a 6-11 month waiting list.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote