View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 12:29 PM   #74 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
I'm good. I'm just looking at it from the larger platform specific standpoint. When we get to a point where 10s are the new normal every other platform will have to think about it for a minute before thinking a boosted Z is "regular a$$ traffic".
Spooler remember how shocked the Hellcat villagers were and it was just us, and we were still in the process of finding our legs but we got their attention real quick. I look forward to how everyone reacts when theres a few of us in every city and town.
LOL, they will learn not to mess with us or they better be ready.... Just cause I am older doesn't mean I can't drive my arse off.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote