View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #99 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic370 View Post
Sweet
Is that the finished intake ?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
To shed some light on this. Yes and no. It will be very close but we may not have left enough room for a bash bar so it might move over just a tad. However, we have a metal intake that goes from 3.5" to 3.25", passing through the radiator shroud, back to 3.5". There is zero chance of anything collapsing as it is metal throughout and it models flow to be amazing. Im really excited to see what we make with that in combination with the OEM manifold.

The only thing I wish I could change is that we will only be able to dyno on 93 octane tomorrow. We can conclude what it will make on E85 though and I have several guys ready to throw this kit on and throw down some E85 numbers.