View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 08:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zBoyz View Post
Who took a dump in your mouth to make you end up being all sissy pissy?

Everyone is always in a bitchy a55 mood around here making it seem like they are obligated to reply but it is an inconvenience to them in doing so.

You can just reply in a normal civilized manner or not at all. I just don't get these forums these days. Seems like we are on Facebook.
I spoonfed you all the information you needed and more and all you can do is bitch about hurt feelings because someone hit you with the truth on the internet

Who is really uncivilized here?

Take the info and thank me for educating you instead of whining, i did your damn work for you and maybe take the hint as to how to find answers in the future

Fuckin showed you how to get wheels AND use the forum you ingrate