View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 06:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Leadfooted
Base Member

Drives: 14' nismo gm 6mt
Leadfooted is on a distinguished road
Default N/A build in the works

Ok first off if all you got to say is for the price you should go forced induction keep scrolling please true or not it's not what I'm going for. So I've been searching for good answers in the efforts others have made in doing this and theres not much info out there I've seen sadly. I've ordered Jwt c2 cams and the Brian Crower stroker kit with 13.1 pistons bored 20 over. Upgraded oil pump from sucker punch and Cjms baffled oil pan with many other replacement and small upgrades on top of just about anything else most go for "fbo" with flex fuel that's already on the car.
Now to what the post is for.... looking to raise the rev limit and wondering who all has tried and what are the remaining weak points in doing so. floating valves? Lifter issues? With no good options really for replacing intake cams or valves or springs due to vvel is that the next issue/weak point? Or am I missing something completely? Would love to hear from you guys that have some experience with building a vhr and those pushing it on the track cause that's what she's being built for and where she spent alot of the last 3 years besides up on a lift lol. Thx
Leadfooted is offline   Reply With Quote