View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 07:44 AM   #31 (permalink)
Minicobra1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Tour, Spt, 6mt
Minicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond reputeMinicobra1 has a reputation beyond repute

Endgame,

Yeah, I was pretty much sold on the 135i, had my wheels, suspension, everything picked out, then I got an invite to see the new Z.
The best thing about the 370Z is that it is about $8k less and the same if not better performance. And that's without forced induction, can't wait to see what a turbo or twin turbo kit will do for this car.
I'm a big fan of wide tires, I really like the fact that the 19's with 275 rears fit no problem, which means you could probably stuff a 295 or 305 under there. Good luck getting anything wider then a 255 on the Bimmer without rubbing.
Minicobra1 is offline   Reply With Quote