View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 03:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
AZ-370Z
Base Member

Drives: '17 MB 6MT Sport
AZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAZ-370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics View Post
In 2013 I did not have a Z and would not have been interested in this thread. Now that I do I found the old post an interesting read and made a comment that was relevant and possibly interesting, as opposed to the offensive and immature remark of yours.

Does the simple passage of time negate the worth of a remark if it is on topic? Can you imagine that there might be somebody today, as opposed to six years ago, who might be interested in the pros and cons of these larger size wheels? If it's not a topic of interest to you and you have nothing of real substance to contribute you might consider refraining from making inane remarks. Attempts to humiliate and embarrass people are not in the spirit of a forum that was intended to foster thoughtful and helpful exchanges between people that have a common interest.
Hands down the most annoying aspect of every car forum and isn't unique to this one. Should more than a year pass, one of two things happen.

1.) You post a very similar thread asking a common question, but want information that isn't almost a decade old.
A: "use the search function" or someone posts a link to a conversation 4 years old.

2.) You contribute to an older post so that people who DO use the search function, get additional insight that is current to today.
A: "nice job necro'ing thread"

It 100% stifles conversation. Still, it's this or the facebook group where every other post is "Should've bought a Nismo....SMH Poor people". So i'll keep coming here.
AZ-370Z is offline   Reply With Quote