View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 12:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm89 View Post
I'm just here to watch you spend money haha. This sounds interesting.
When I picked up my car Brian said one thing that stuck with me. It went something like this.

"Sorry Derrick that we can't turn it up more. The solutions are not out there to keep it reliable. We'll have to wait for more innovation to correct the VQ37VHR platform before we can."

After looking at my next list of upgrades it just didn't make since to go forward without the solution. So why the heck can't I push for the innovation to get this issue corrected? So, this is my push for just that. I can make this happen if I get 3 more people. So hang on for the ride and watch this. It may or may not happen. I am cool with that.

Last edited by Spooler; 12-09-2019 at 12:27 PM.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote