View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 11:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Like Spooler said. Get the stub shaft from Z1. Make sure what type of stub to cv joint bolting you have. Bolted or through bolt with nut.

It the picture. You can see the stock stubs on the left and center. The Z1 stub on the right. Notice the location of the snap ring grooves. This is important. This holds your sub axle in place. If you cut off the stock stub. You run the risk of the stub coming out. The right stub replaces the sub in the center.
Yeap, why make things complicated. If you buy everything from Z1 they will hook you up to the best of their ability. Mind you, Nissan has done some things that have thrown them for a loop like my car did. Just know that they are the best knowledge because of the volume of upgrades they have done. They still can be thrown a curve ball to them like my car did. I took my car to have the OS Giken 1.5 way installed. I just bought another stub, so I needed 2. Glad I did it because the DSS Pro level axles require Nut and bolt. Not threaded.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote