View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 07:10 PM   #5690 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
¿How bout instead you upload it directly to mi estomago?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Nah. They're decent mashed potatoes, but the consistency is way to thick still. Want to try half and half next time. Texture is to granular still. Don't get me wrong. They're 10x better than what other people generally make, but they're just not at a high enough level for me.

Tips for next time would be adding another whole stick of butter. Switching to half and half instead of 2% milk. using a finer sieve after ricing the potato. And incorporating a french seasoning salt to break down the starch a bit more.