View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 07:15 AM   #26 (permalink)
Spartan 1771
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Wife crazy & 09 370Z
Spartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond reputeSpartan 1771 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
Didn’t they have an suv turd named Taurus sport or something.
There was the Ford Taurus X, which as you so eloquently stated, was a turd

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I think this would've been a perfect TAURUS SHO. They could've done some commercial about the 80's taurus when taurus was kool. Had a robocop theme talking about the future... too. Then sold it as a Taurus SHO-E
Agreed 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
But look at how many people are unaffected by the breaking of tradition and values. This is what liberalism does to minds and spirits. It kills tradition in order to reshape people thinking.
It’s sad what is happening. I’m all for innovation and progress, but not at the expense of killing tradition. Enthusiasts, especially the Mustang community will shun this model and their owners, which is understandable. But they will be labeled by Mach E owners as being small minded and stuck in the past. I see this creating a rift in the Mustang community. Why Ford didn’t create a true electric two-door Mustang that upholds its sports car heritage will forever boggle my mind. In the end I guess, all they care about is the almighty dollar.

-DD Air Guide, Stillen G3 CAIs, 63mm Throttle Bodies, Motordyne M370, Berk HFCs, FI TDX CBE (non-res, CF), Sprint booster v3, Ecutek Dyno Tuned, and the list goes on...
Spartan 1771 is offline   Reply With Quote