View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 11:08 PM   #5566 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Our case management system goes tits-up on Saturday so no OT. I plan on going straight ham on this skank all day. Corners, air lines, some thin-azz wood to cover the seams between the angled and flat OSB and angled OSB and top plate. Then clear all this ish out and start on my workbench.

Stage one will be 12 feet long, 40 inches high, 27-33 inches deep depending on what I choose for a top. If I go with butcher block I'm constrained by what's available - I'm not spending 1-2k on a custom sized countertop-style butcher block. The wheels are coming off the new tool cabinet and it'll be fitted under the bench.

Stage two will be an angled L shape aimed towards the middle of the garage. Thinking 2-3 feet in length, and hinged so I can drop it and fit two cars into the garage if need be.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I cant tell you how well the greatstuff expanding foam (gaps and crack, ha-ha) works. I used it on the seams and then used a long razor blade to cut flush once it cured. Works great around outlets and what not too.