View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 03:17 PM   #22 (permalink)
Shoeshear
Base Member

Drives: '15 370z Sport MT
Shoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond reputeShoeshear has a reputation beyond repute

Going to echo the other sentiments here. The only way I'd buy boosted is if you know it's been done by a reputable shop, is sorted, hasn't been a "test bed", hasn't been pushed to the edge, etc.

Personally, I'd only tackle a turbo project if I knew I had the time and money to do it right. So many people start these turbo projects (not just the Z, but all other builds) and then they just grenade.

The points boil down to: if doing it yourself, do you have the skills and money? If having a shop do it, do you have the extra money and patience? If buying someone else's car already boosted, do you know the history and do you have the skills and/or money and/or patience to make sure it stays running right? Kinda depends on you OP!
Shoeshear is offline   Reply With Quote