View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 09:15 AM   #101 (permalink)
NextLevel
Banned

Drives: Motorweek#0021 Nismo
NextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond reputeNextLevel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
i was thinkin of just getting the harness bar but now i wonder if i should get the cage

my Z is supposed to be a weekend car that i'm slowly getting track ready, but because my IS300 has been down for so long (thanks SERIAL-NINE for your fuckup) i've been dailying the Z for months and its held up like a champ even with a ton of suspension work and 20's
What's nice about our cage is the fact that its easily "daily drivable" without really noticing. You lose 1 click on your slider on your OEM seat due to the main hoop needing to mount to the floor behind the seat(depending on if you have OEM seats or aftermarket). Most aftermarket seats curve and avoid it all together without any restrictions. We also put the main hoop angle where you don't need to worry about hitting your head without a helmet. This is the biggest reason I advise people to stick with a 4pt vs a full cage on the street is you actually make the car more susceptible to injury vs adding more safety.

In and out of the car, zero affect. Drive ability, zero affect. We truly market our cage as we feel the Z should just come with it in it from the factory
NextLevel is offline   Reply With Quote