View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 03:52 AM   #107 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute

So, finally we are close.

I have been unsuccessful for 12 months in gaining spousal permission to turn my road car into a race car, and locating a donor to chop up, add cage etc was not economic ...........

Then last weekend, I purchased this ............. all I need to do is add my engine and sequential box.

Caged, comes with M150 running an OEM engine (VVEL actuators removed and lift locked at max), CDL logger dash, 3 sets of wheels, FIA cage, R230 diff with 4.08:1 ratio and Wavetrac centre, full SPL suspension, MCA canister coil-overs and balance bar for the brakes. Headers and single exit 3" race system

I have a 3000km round trip the weekend after next to bring it home.

First event is April next year.

My 4-litre engine in the car and on the dyno late Jan. Will put the ITB kit on the currently installed engine to see what benefits it has back/back with the OEM TB before putting my far engine in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Z34 Race Car.jpg (203.8 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by BGTV8; 12-05-2019 at 03:54 AM.
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote