View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 04:17 PM   #29 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyZ View Post
Idiot at my shop used a screwdriver to get the weights off all 4 wheels and scratched them badly. I do a lot of business w them so when I came back w the wheels and showed them the damage they paid for a repaint of all 4. Took two weeks, as the paint shop messed up the first time.

I pull the wheels off the Z now, clean to perfection, and drive them to the shop in another car. Do an inspection of the wheels with the manager, point out they're powder coated, and take detailed pictures of the wheels in the shop. Then show them to the manager and ask for his acknowledgement that the pictures are true and accurate representations of the wheels at that time.

Even a good shop can have a bad day. That's why I go to chain shops like Firestone, bc they're less likely to quibble about damage, and there's always a higher authority you can go to if they do.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
A tip from your aunt daisy... bring your own coffee and donuts. Unless you like spit and pubic hair... 😬
MZ DAIZY is offline   Reply With Quote