View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 04:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldn't touch a youtube car with a ten foot pole

the real issue is:

are you looking to save money (up front) or do it right and not worry?

Again, when YOU pick the parts and YOU pick the shop and YOU work with the tuner, YOU know what if any problems may arise and YOU pick the solutions

There are very few people who will properly document their build sufficiently to allay those concerns

The ONLY way you should do it is you KNOW the shop that did and they're willing to vouch for it by putting their money where their mouth is and putting some guarantees in on the work. MAYBE this would work if the car in question were a shop car built for a show or event and they no longer needed it, so they're going to let it go to recoup part of their investment

i mean, if Fast Intentions and Specialty Z built a turbo car to show off at SEMA or ZDays and decided to sell it, i'd feel pretty good about buying it (Esp if you're within driving distance of them and they can walk you through it)

but some no-name shop you've never been to and can't come back and visit? hell naw

Last edited by OptionZero; 12-04-2019 at 04:06 PM.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote