View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 08:01 AM   #5330 (permalink)
sx moneypit
Premium Member

Drives: 2010 370Z PG 6 spd
sx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond reputesx moneypit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
What is bad about them? I don't doubt you. It's a Chevy after all. I use to own a cobalt so I'm fully aware of the heat shield rivets rusting after 3 days and the really crappy auto stop function when the brake is pressed at a standstill. As long as the engine doesn't grenade itself and it can absorb a pothole without trying to murder me. That's all I need. And it's only 7k with 57k on the odo. Haha.
I have worked on quiet a few of them.Both the NA and the turbo versions have problems with the intake manifold and valve covers leaking vacuum and causing all sorts of drive ability and oil consumption problems.There is a laundry list of TSBs on them.