View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumbum View Post
hi all

so i know little about after market car installation for items such as rear spoilers.

I have never installed an after market item on a car.

I have found a nice CF rear spoiler for my 2019 370 however I dont know where to turn to to find out an installation cost. I dont want to go ahead with the purchase without having a rough idea of how much the install cost will be.

it does not require painting.

to make matters worse, the company that sells the spoiler has no idea and no guidance as to where to get it installed and what the install cost will be.

I find this rather annoying that they want to sell an item but cant be bothered to help me get the install done.

any ideas in northern california?
Does your z currently have a spoiler on it? If so, the bolt holes on the new spoiler most likely aren't going to line up with the existing holes. Is the new spoiler going to cover the extra holes in the trunk lid?

If your car doesn't currently have a spoiler on it then it will need to be drilled for the new spoiler. Any good body shop should be able to do the install.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote