View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:22 PM   #86 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Please.....The quoted statement wasn't mine it was Sasha's from the original offering. If someone bought a V2 kit as advertised the turbo kit came with had a 4" inlet with 2.5" outlet chargepipes underneath. This isn't an argument it's a statement of fact. If someone had a V1 and wanted to upgrade or bought a V2 manifold and chargepipes then settled for a Gen1 turbo then they have a V1.5 or whatever kind of hybrid they want to call it.
Fact is, you were being presumptuous by indicating you had no issues prior to knowing all the circumstances. If you have a V1 manifold your flange is in a different location. Half an inch or an inch of air insulation can make a world of difference with radiant heat. I've replaced 5 filter personally due to heat damage and it's not because I read something on the forum. At this point I'm confident I'm at the top of the pile as far as knowing.
I know this without thinking hard.
BUSCHUR Racing 20 degree filter 90.00 plus shipping. I've answered many a pm to that question.
Yes ,there's a problem.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote