View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #4615 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Crazy u said that cuz I was thinking kinda the same. On the original it's not really that bad cuz it's still a tiny car...

But with today's safety tech, it's easy to make that design look bloated and high...

But I trust nissan in terms of fluid designs. Despite my harsh criticisms of the Q60. Its still beautiful af. It just needs a better console, chassis and tranny
The original 240z, it fits for that era. But it wont fly imo or at least it wouldn't for me.
The wide, short profile gives it an exotic look. Hence why all the exotic cars has that look.

As long the wheelbase isnt too short. Hopefully it wont be short like the bmw supra.
Maybe they keep the same 100'' wheelbase like the current Z.

Although the 350 was a little longer.

And let's hope nissan isnt in the fake vents game like the bmw supra

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote