View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 10:55 AM   #4608 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLarson View Post
I'd like to think he's a troll, that way I could KIND OF respect him. But no, just really really dumb.
He's gotten jerked around and taken advantage of by his so called mechanics that I felt sorry for him. That all changed when he constantly asked me for advice since we both have basically the same supercharger set up and then instead of taking that advice and fixing his car, he spent the money on getting his car wrapped. Felt like a slap in the face.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp