View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 10:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
cv129
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo, 16 Nismo
cv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond reputecv129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
That’s what was said at my350z.com, until the 350Z’s dropped low enough in price to where the kid ricers were within their reach, joining the forum only to fill it with useless bickering and pissing contests. Past members of that site know exactly what I’m talking about.

I’m actually kinda surprised it hasn’t happened to this forum....yet.
I think the increasing popularity of FB groups save this forum in a way. I joined a few 370z FB groups this year, only to unfollow them all because of all the useless posts. All the posts about flame maps, gapplebees, tuner A vs B, “here is my IG, follow me and I’ll follow back”, etc etc etc, almost all useless crap.