View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 07:22 PM   #4526 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
Cupcake hits me up almost daily on Facebook Messenger with questions about mods for his car. Today he's asking me about fuel upgrades. He wants to convert to e85 and he needs to upgrade because his car's making more boost now. He currently has ID1050x injectors (good). He was asking about a fuel pump. I told him minimum of walbro 450. He said Charles recommended the 525 hellcat. Perfect, that's above my minimum recommendation. I told him he'll need the zeitronix eca-2, and a fuel return system. I also recommended he install the cjm billet hat. He decides he wants the cjm s1.se frs but his mechanic said he doesn't need the top hat because his (the mechanics) hasn't failed in the 3 years he's had his car.

Plus, he said he's trying to save money. I told him he doesn't need the billet fuel rails that come with the s1.se kit and just get the s1.e kit if he wants to save money. I also said, no you don't actually need the billet hat either but you're going to have the fuel pump assembly out for modification, why wouldnt you install the top hat for peace of mind. He said his mechanic told him they could do the top hat at a later date.

On top of all these daily questions, he never once ask's about how my cars coming along.

I must be a glutten for punishment. Rant over.
*glutton

How's your car coming along, bro?