View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossJ View Post
So title says it all...

My car is ceramic coated - and it sits outside in Florida. I tend to wash it off every night with water ...

Would a car cover be smart - or does it tend to leave scratches from particles?

Thanks!
I’m in Tampa, FL. Aside from the sun, I also worry about saltwater as I’m 10 min away from the gulf. There’s also other elements that I worry about, such as the lawn people mowing the grass and getting debris on it or blowing all that crap onto your car, people parking next to it and potentially dinging it, or kids playing near it and possibly touching it with their grimy hands, etc.

Then you have hurricane season, which ceramic coating will not protect from hail or a tree falling.

I don’t believe in car covers, as I feel this will attract unwanted attention.

Garage is your best bet.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 11-26-2019 at 06:50 PM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote