View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 07:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by julio13 View Post
I have 11,000 on my 2018 and looks like I may need a new rear set.
At least you are enjoying your Z unlike some people here. It is give and take really the best choice for tires you will find have moderate to low tread rating. What tires do you currently have on your Z now? What kind of driving do you plan on doing? In my experience out of all the tires I used the Yokohama Advan Neova
AD08 R’s were the best rear tires I have used but they don’t have the best wear rating moderate I would say. They have excellent dry traction and are even great in wet conditions as well. My next choice besides the Yokohama’s would be the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.