View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 06:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cory Gillmore
Base Member

Drives: 09 Sport/Touring MT
Cory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond reputeCory Gillmore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
The hamburger emblems that are stock on the 370Z fit into a unique indentation on each bumper (different sizes F/R) and does not match any previous Z emblem iteration. Your best bet is probably to modify/shave the bumper to fit the emblem you want.
Ohhhhh damn didn’t realize that at all. Would really need something specifically made for the 370z. And don’t see that happening as it’s not something that’s in demand. Thanks for all the replies guys. I still think it would be cool. Every time I go to the Nissan dealer I buy new Datsun gear lol, coffee mugs, t-shirts, travel mugs etc. I love the branding. I even have the Datsun plate frame on my 370.
Cory Gillmore is offline   Reply With Quote