View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 09:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
MoulaZ
Base Member

Drives: '09 Z34 BP Turbo V2
MoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond reputeMoulaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Performance View Post
I tell you what, if you are having any serious issues with the turbo, where it gets damaged due to defect, I will replace it, at no cost to you.

All I ask is for you to lubricate it, 6 shots every 3k miles....drive it like you stole it, and not worry about it.
I'm absolutely loving it and thank you again for making these kits.

I don't know if it's a serious issue, but wanted to nip this quick before it turns into a genuinely serious issue, and also put it out there so others could benefit who may have concerns but not step forward.

I'll give it 6 shots in say 2500 miles?

I sincerely appreciate the offer, but hope it never comes to that. This is still by far the most favourite thing I've installed on any car I've owned.
MoulaZ is offline   Reply With Quote