View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 04:47 PM   #4276 (permalink)
BettyZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garage Queen
BettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond reputeBettyZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 503.Zed View Post
Well... that was an interesting past hour and a half. My boss texts me (he's out of the office on friday's) saying his sister-in-law's car wont turn on. He's stuck at the bodyshop checking the progress on his car so he asked if i could go to her, figure out whats wrong with it and take care of it lol. Get there and pretty quickly can tell its the battery and not the starter. Go to an auto parts store and buy a new battery for the car and head back to swap it out. As i leave the parking lot her husband calls and said he was able to get off work and jumped her car and he's there. Meet up with them and give him the battery and he pays me back, and i go back to the office. He has a beautiful Mexico Blue Porsche GT3 that he was driving, and damn does that thing look good. Talked for a bit about cars and turns out he also has a drift car, an S14 with an LS6 in it. Just your typical day at the accounting firm
Mexico Blue.. that's Crystal Meth Blue, right?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk