View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 04:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

^Just because you or someone you know may have had a negative experience with EVO R it doesn’t mean everyone else has. I ordered directly from EVO R before many times and received all the items that were purchased. Don’t expect to receive your items fast if you are located in the United States as all parts come from overseas. I waited three months to get my EVO R carbon fiber high wing it was well worth the wait though. If you are interested in purchasing any EVO R products and don’t feel comfortable ordering directly from EVO R then order from one of EVO R’s preferred vendors.