View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 09:59 PM   #33 (permalink)
Asus_
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 370z T/S
Asus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond reputeAsus_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost116 View Post
Good to know always appreciate people telling the truth about experience. And hell if it was rectified after the review it would probably have been even better to read this with an edit saying “ sorted out with owner, not the ideal outcome but better then I expected” or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Till this day he still hasn't reached out to make it right, he really doesn't care to be honest, it truly is a shame, i would of liked a much different outcome. i payed them allot of money, in fact i payed them the same amount that top quality air-ride shops charge and they have a quicker turn around time and better customer service than what i experienced... ah well... I ended up having to get it re-done, new issues kept popping up on me.
Asus_ is offline   Reply With Quote