View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 11:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Corsairprime
Base Member

Drives: 14 370Z Nismo GM 6MT
Corsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond reputeCorsairprime has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan 1771 View Post
Out of curiosity, what kind of mods do you have and have you had the car turned after they were all installed? I've heard that a bad air fuel ratio can cause issues with cats.
I have the full intake and exhaust from AAM (S-Line/R-Line), Berk HFCs. Just to get more HP out of the Z meant a Dyno tune for me. With all this I get more HP (321 wheel, assuming 85% efficient and 391 at the flywheel) and better throttle response.
2014 Nismo #462, GunMetal Grey, GT-R Start Button, AAM S-Line/R-Line intake and S-Line exhaust, Berk HFCs, Osiris Tuned at JoTech
Corsairprime is offline   Reply With Quote