View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 03:45 PM   #15 (permalink)
MZ DAIZY
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Miss Daisy
MZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond reputeMZ DAIZY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tycomps View Post
believe I've put over 100 miles on the tires and they're still doing it. I bought the car used with 19k on it so I don't know how the stock pirelli's were new. car has 24k on it now. thing is it did not do it with the bald pirelli's on it, why would it do it with new sticky tires on it? don't think it's the differential because it just started doing it when the new tires were put on, never did it before. as far as traction control it does appear to be kicking in to correct wheel spin, again if anything the bald tires would have spun but they didn't. any ideas?
Being born and raised in northern NJ, I’m guessing it’s the potholes you’re trying to dodge.

But seriously, it sounds like you have the traction control on. Shut it off, go to an empty parking lot and light them puppies up a couple of times.

That’ll burn any “impurities” off and you’ll have a blast at the same time.

PS: be thankful your not on an 800Lb Harley. That’ll make you “pucker” for sure.

Last edited by MZ DAIZY; 11-17-2019 at 03:48 PM.
MZ DAIZY is online now   Reply With Quote