View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 03:34 PM   #20 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRizz View Post
... There is always the slim chance your speaker wires are picking up noise, but I mean SLIM chance, unless they are the cheapest wire you could find. ...
The quality of speaker wire (gauge, conductor material, insulation) has nothing to do with picking up noise. It is an antenna. Using shielded and/or twisted pairs can help.

Other than the level of sound quality that can be achieved in a car, I've agreed with just about every other thing you have posted about car audio. Which is exactly why I have told others to take your advice.