View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 08:36 PM   #4607 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z-ya-later View Post
A few posts back I mentioned that I went to my local Nissan dealer (Miami), spoke to a sale guy in passing and he mentioned the next Z would be out in "2 years". At the time, I didn't take it very seriously.

I went back to the same dealership today to get an alignment and a few other things done. While I was waiting, I had a different sales guy approach me about trading my Z in for a newer one. As we were walking out to their lot to look at their used Zs, I just straight up asked him when the next new Z model was coming out and he said "2021" with no hesitation whatsoever.

That is now 2 different sales guys at the same dealership who have told me 2021 is the year for the next Z model. Make of it what you will.
It will be a refreshed. But it wont be a whole new z.
Meaning it will have the same skeletal structure. Assuming here.
It's pretty obvious they will use the q60 3.0tt engine.
Let's hope it's better than the current gen and plz let's hope they update the interior to keep up with the current trend.
Z's interior is inferior

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote