View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 07:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvfreakazoid View Post
That's the problem with the gtr. You can get more car, for the price of the gtr. For examples I bet the 570 is just as fast, if not faster for similar price.

The gtr is litterly using old tech from mid 2000's.

And its heavy.
The gtr is good if you can get it at a used car price.

If anything, the tranny or the engine should not been updated. The interior, especially the nav screen, should been updated better or changed.

The gtr and 370 are cool cars but its unfortunate that nissan doesnt have the funds to update the cars but prices keeps going up. Doesnt make sense.

How many of you guys would buy a cell phone that for example a iPhone 6 and pay 1k or buy a iphone 11 for 1k?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Same thing for the Z, you get a lot more car for lesser the price than the Z. As far as costs going up, it’s called inflation. Cost of living will go up, but seldom do people’s paychecks increase to match.