View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 12:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
tvfreakazoid
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2015 Audi S5; 6spd.
tvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond reputetvfreakazoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
Most importantly to enthusiasts at the track performance has never lacked from what I have seen in my experience. In stock form I have seen the GTR put down high 10’s and low 11’s in the 1/4 mile which is impressive for no modifications done. One of the accolades for the GTR I have seen them run with the best competing with the McLaren 570S,Audi R8,Porsche 911 GT3 RS.
That's the problem with the gtr. You can get more car, for the price of the gtr. For examples I bet the 570 is just as fast, if not faster for similar price.

The gtr is litterly using old tech from mid 2000's.

And its heavy.
The gtr is good if you can get it at a used car price.

If anything, the tranny or the engine should of/must been updated. The interior, especially the nav screen, should been updated better or changed.

The gtr and 370 are cool cars but its unfortunate that nissan doesnt have the funds to update the cars but prices keeps going up. Doesnt make sense.

How many of you guys would buy a cell phone that for example a iPhone 6 and pay 1k or buy a iphone 11 for 1k?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

http://www.the370z.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1188&dateline=1232328  539

Last edited by tvfreakazoid; 11-16-2019 at 07:55 PM.
tvfreakazoid is offline   Reply With Quote