View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 12:38 PM   #1862 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Well, first little issue I will have to deal with. Since I am a nut and don't care that it is 30 deg in the morning time I have noticed a small problem. The Z1 silicone radiator hoses are weeping coolant out at the CSF radiator connection and hose clamps. Since it is so cold the aluminum radiator is contracting causing a small leak. I first noticed it on my bottom radiator hose and today I noticed it on my top radiator hose. I will tighten the clamps and see if that will fix the issue. If not, I am going back to stock Nissan radiator hoses top and bottom. I guess nobody drives their 370ztt when it get's in the 30's. Go figure.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote