View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 02:45 PM   #66 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTown21 View Post
... After that, I put everything back into place and tried to start my car but it was unseccessful. Would the next problem just be that my module is downright malfunctioned and need to replace it? ...
The problem is usually that the locking pin has not retracted far enough to actuate an internal switch*. Link in my sig to more info. If the switch is not the problem then the ESCL may have faulty electronics.

*Edit: It will retract far enough to unlock the wheel but not far enough to hit the switch.