View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 08:18 AM   #3448 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
So does the Garand. Most I shot in one sitting was about 400 rds. I was hitting clays out to 250 yards on iron sights. They were all my reloads and I used a few grains less than the recommended loads for the M1. I cant remember off the top of my head what it was. Whats the load for the 1903?

Happy veterans day jarhead!
Thanks. It snowed here, but I had a decent breakfast.

I haven't started reloading for the 1903, I didn't have any brass, so I've been buying old ammo and some brass as I can get it. Turns out that some of the old ammo I bought was AP rounds... no wonder the damn thing kicks like a mule.